The settings of the browser used by the user to navigate both allow the cancellation is the ability to avoid the installation of cookies on your electronic device used.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Click on "Tools" at the top of the browser window and select "Internet Options" and then click on the "Privacy" tab;
2. To activate cookies, the privacy level must be set to "Medium" or below;
1. Click on "Tools" at the top of the browser window and select "Options";
2. Select the "Privacy" icon;
3. Click on "Cookies", then select whether or not to "Accept cookies from sites" and "Accept third party cookies";
1. Click on the menu icon Chrome
2. Select Settings.
3. At the bottom of the page, click Show Advanced Settings.
4. In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.
5. Enable or disable cookies:
- To enable cookies, select "Allow saving data locally" (recommended).
- To disable cookies, select "Block sites from setting any data."
6. Click Finish to save.
1. Click on the "Cog" at the top of the browser window and select "Preferences";
2. Click on "Security" and select whether or not the option "Block third-party cookies for advertising";
3. Click on "Save".
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or disable any third party product or marketing / retargeting, you can visit sites such as www.youronlinechoices.com.
The site uses:
Own Cookie profiling: None
Third-party cookies. The site can make use of some services from different vendors (Google Inc., Facebook Inc. and other Social Media and Sharing Networks like Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Yelp, ShareThis, etc.) which can install cookies and technical
/profiling cookies. If you wish to have information about these third party cookies and how to disable them selectively you can do so by accessing the page http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte.
Note: Unless your own browser settings, continuing with navigation lends consent to the use of such cookies.